We use a system called askmyGP which is an easy and fast way to ask for any kind of help from the practice.
- You can choose to be contacted by the surgery by telephone, secure message or video call
- Your request will be triaged and you will usually hear back from the practice by the end of the following working day
- Video consultations are provided by our own doctors through a secure link to your mobile, tablet or laptop for no extra charge
- You can register for askmyGP now, without any paperwork
If you prefer to phone, one of our receptionists will take a few details about your problem or request and then pass these to the appropriate person. However you choose to get in touch, we will contact you quickly and either sort out your problem on the phone, by secure message, or arrange to see you.
Please note you can no longer book a GP appointment using our previous online appointment system.
askmyGP is available to all our patients, and you can use it to ask about your children or other people you care for (if they are registered with us).
That’s it – simple and straightforward!
We are encouraging everyone who has access to a computer, smart phone or tablet to use askmyGP:
- it saves you time
- really ill patients don’t have to wait for urgent slots at the end of surgeries
- GPs can manage their time more effectively, booking any follow-up appointments you might need and,
- it stops the 8am rush for appointments as you can contact the practice at any time